We are looking for an AI/ML Developer with the following skills and experience:
- Strong Development experience on emerging technologies using AIML services.
- Should have experience in all phases of the software development life cycle (SDLC), including design, development, and maintenance of applications.
- Prototype, develop, and analyze software.
- Perform peer reviews on source code to ensure reuse, scalability, and the use of best practices.
- Participate in collaborative technical discussions that focus on software design, architecture, and development as well as user experience.
- Provide continuous feedback to refine current practices, promote timely software release cycles, and improve agile methods.
- 5+ years of experience with a software development team
- 3+ years of experience with agile methodologies
- Experience with C#
- Experience with implementing RESTful APIs
- Experience with Natural Language Processing or Chatbot development
- Knowledge of database concepts and CRUD operations
- Experience with Azure Cloud Services
- Experience with Python
- Experience with mentoring junior developers
- Professional experience in the AI or Data Science field
- MS degree in CS or IT related field
Northern Virginia (Currently Remote)